4/04/2013

Trend: Leather Jackets

The leather jacket has quickly become a year-round staple piece. They come in all different styles and colors. Most importantly, it is an easy to wear trend that adds a finishing touch to your outfit. The leather jacket works with everything from skinny jeans to floral dresses. Rather you go with true leather or faux leather; they both deliver a sleek and chic look. We have chosen a faux leather jacket from H&M, for only $39.95, and paired it with three different outfits.

Outfit #1: The leather jacket helps balance out this girly outfit. It adds an edgy look but still maintains the cuteness from the skirt.

Outfit #2: The leather jacket is the perfect piece to add to a casual look. It shows that you are trendy and comfy at the same time.

Outfit #3: For a girl’s night out, leave your trusty cardigan at home and add a leather jacket. The night is all about having fun and your outfit should be too.

12 comments:

  1. Oh I do love leather jackets! I love the outfits you have paired with one here, too - they all go perfectly together but I think my favourite has to be #1. Girly but edgy!

    Fab post :-)

    Emily x

    http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am big fan of Leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first outfit, it's something like I'd wear :D. Love your blog!!

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first outfit is adorable! I need to find a cute moto jacket asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a leather jacket is something i really need... the one i have is way too big and hangs so ugly on me! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit is just great!!!
    Very nice blog ;)

    http://plusminusblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!! Absolutely gorgeous girl!!! You have an impaccable sence of style!
    Ann from
    http://somethingsworthtrying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely loved how you have created your website, it's simple, neat, simple to navigate and extremely easy on the eyes. Is it possible to let me know which theme or designer did you use.
    Women Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first outfit is adorable! I need to find a cute moto jacket Exclusive Misses Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete