3/27/2013

Soak Up The Sun


After many requests, I am so excited to announce that our very first bathing suit will be available next week.  It will be sold exclusively on  www.seekvintage.com.  Above are some of the pictures I used to inspire me in designing our first bathing suit.   I had fun choosing the fabric and making sure that the designs weren't just stylish but comfortable too.  The whole process has gone very smoothly and it has open many more doors for seekvintage.com.  Now that we are nearing the end, I really hope nothing goes wrong.  I cannot wait to show the final result!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh exited to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you've come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these swimsuits are so retro! Keep up the good work!

    Your newest follower
    saramaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete