2/13/2013

Valentine's Eve

Hi all! I know I have been gone for a long time but I'm back and better than ever before! I can't believe that it's been a year since I've started blogging.  This year I have so many new ideas that I cannot wait to share with you all. Make sure to keep following me to not miss out on anything.

Anyways, tomorrow is going to be Valentine's day. Valentine's day is all about romance, which leads to the colors pink and red.   Unfortunately for me, I will not be celebrating Valentine's day until Saturday.  So I have put together a possible casual outfit idea for those who are in the same boat as me. Regardless of your situation, enjoy the day tomorrow.  =)

(Oversized Red Cardigan, High Waisted Shorts, Floral boots from seekvintage | Top from Dimepiece)

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sick outfit- shame it cannot be worn in London (weather issues...). Please check out our newest post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you back. This outfit is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is beautiful!! I love how you've pieced it together :)

    Emily x

    http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete