(Thrifted top that I made an open back for, Urban Outfitters neon green skirt and floral belt, F21 heels)
Here is a neon green bag I just purchased from Target. I am so glad I waited because I got it for only $7.48.
.
I even made neon green clutches for my online store. I just love the color so much.





Ha! I think that too! Whenever I wear pink, I feel happy inside :)
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a new giveaway on my blog if you're interested!
nice outfit!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love neon-green!:):)
ReplyDeleteIt`s so sad that I don`t have a target over here in Germany:( :D:D
I love the skirt!! :)
ReplyDeletelove the skirt!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my oh my oh my... that skirt <333
ReplyDeleteThat skirt is so pretty, looks great on you xxx
ReplyDeleteYellow mini bag is cute :)
ReplyDeleteI just love your outfit! and the skirt looks gorgeous especially when it comes in neon green!!<3<3
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful blog you have ! So loveley !
ReplyDeletexx
Lilo
loving the colour combo and your top!
ReplyDeleteLove the first outfit! you totally rocked the neon skirt! xx
ReplyDeleteThat skirt and the clutch are amazing also such a great bargain from Target x
ReplyDeletelove the bag!!<3<3
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog. please!!:-)
Join it. :-D
I love your blog!!:-D